Holiday Opening Times
Holiday opening times:
- Friday 24th December (Christmas Eve) - 09:00-14:30
- Monday 27th December (Substitute Bank Holiday for Christmas Day) - Closed
- Tuesday 28th December (Substitute Bank Holiday for Boxing Day) - Closed
- Wednesday 29th December - Normal working hours
- Thursday 30th December - Normal working hours
- Friday 31st December (New Year's Eve) - 09:00-14:30
- Monday 3rd January (Substitute Bank Holiday for New Year's Day) - Closed
- Tuesday 4th January - Normal working hours
Please make sure you have completed all CET courses, interactive discussions, and peer verifications before noon on Thursday 30th December 2021. All completions received before this date will be included in our final upload to the GOC later that day.
Don't forget that you still need to accept any CET points that are "pending" in your GOC CET account after we upload them for them to count towards the 2021 total. This should be done in MyGOC before midnight on 31 December 2021.
The CETpoints.com website will close at noon on Thursday 30th December 2021 to give us time to prepare for the new GOC CPD scheme launching in January 2022. Our website will reopen on Monday 10th January 2022. We are already planning some exciting new CPD courses for next year and will continue to provide you with content on a broad range of topics sufficient to meet all your requirements for the CPD scheme. We will continue to release at least one new CPD course every month with regular CPD webinars and online Peer Review sessions on top of that. All annual subscriptions and unused credits will roll over to the new CPD cycle. And yes, we might even change our name....!
02 December 2021
The 12 Points of Christmas
Join in our 12 Points of Christmas Countdown to help stay on top of your CET requirements
08 December 2021
When will I get my CET points?
How quickly will you receive CET points when you complete CET with CETpoints.com?
No comments have been added yet.
Please log-in to post a comment.