Papilloedema is it or isn't it? Recorded Webinar
The session will assist practitioners in safely managing patients who are suspected of having swollen optic nerve heads.
We will discuss:
* The main features of papilloedema and pseudopapilloedema
* The examinations necessary in making a differential diagnosis
* Risk factors involved for each DDX
* Associated and important symptoms
* The importance of record keeping and reference to old records where possible
* The urgency of referral if referral is required
CPD Points: 1
CPDpoints.com credits: 1
Expiry Date: 31/12/2024
Also accepted by
Working safely as a locum
This article will highlight some of the practical and clinical issues locums may face and suggest solutions to mitigate them so you can practice safely and confidently.
To Refer or Not to Refer?
This lecture will explore best practice working partnerships between optometrists and ophthalmologists for better patient care and outcomes.